Saturday 3 November 2012

First Plaice

(Title to this post courtesy of Mr Gonecycling.....try living with him...)

I won!


I've never won a thing before - second, yes, but I don't remember every winning anything. 

And I've never had a silver cup before!


I'm truly deeply chuffed.

The brief was "flotsam and jetsam" and my little fishies, Flotsam and Jetsam, were truly all recycled and repurposed - from the can openers to the recycled sequins, the paper saved from holiday and the washed-up seashells from Brittany, and all stitched with second-hand threads.

Hooray!


5 comments:

  1. Offishally the best! Congrats, well deserved - they're perfect for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, you deserved to win. Hope you find the ideal plaice to kipper your trophy! Boom Boom there were others like glad you shared it with us and wasn't to shellfish and kippered it to your self. Ok enough

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too early for a fish pun from me so just a well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay - congrats!!! Where are said fish now? Hanging in pride of plaice (lol) in your house?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love reading your comments, and always reply personally if I can.