Tuesday 1 April 2014

Thinking under pressure

It's that time of year again. The EG branch competition. Actually, it was probably that time of year about a month or so go, and a deadline of Saturday afternoon is probably cutting it fine.

So I'm thinking. Brain hurts. Trying to get from scribbles in notebooks, made over the months, to a stitched piece of jewellery. By Saturday. I stupidly thought that after classes stopped for Easter I would have oodles of time. How naive!! You'd think I'd learn....

So this where it's at this week chez moi:









Love the optimistic scrawl on that last page: "branch comp?". In my dreams.

Nothing like a deadline...

4 comments:

  1. Love the jewelry doodles! Those earrings look promisingly lush!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like leaving things to the last minute!!! Hope to see the finished article/s on Saturday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing more motivating than the last minute... go on, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sketches. Hope that the finish is imminent

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love reading your comments, and always reply personally if I can.