I have many different things going on - a lot of them in my head but a lot of them are on a Master To Do List.
Something that's been on the list and in the diary since June last year is a course at the Weald and Downland Museum on making books, birthday present from the bro. Fantastic stuff. I've made little books before, including with Gina, but it was good to try something different yet again: I've never had the patience (or the clever little table-top stool thing, cradle thing) to make a book with ribbons, so this weekend I did. Hurrah.
So that's something ticked off the list, off the diary. Unfortunately, Make More Books Because I'm Now Obsessed has now added itself to my Master To Do List of Projects Started and Things I Want To Do.
These are things that I absolutely MUST do, and apart from the DIY one that's sneaked onto the list, I actually WANT to do all of them - they are good things to do. The list is currently running at:
1. Delve into the baskets beneath my desk and pull out the clothes/old shirts that I was going to alter and actually do it, and make dresses with fabric/patterns bought previously...ahem...several years ago
2. Finish online course started on Play Therapy
3. Finish online course started on Coaching
4. Continue language revision/learning - French, German - using various means including apps such as Memrise and Lingvist. I've also just discovered Gabriel Wyner of Fluent Forever who has also written a book and blah blah etc - basically, there are so many things to investigate! All so interesting! But I never get round to doing any of it!!! I want to add Danish to the list of things to learn - too much? Don't answer.
5. Read various ebooks on language learning
6. Read various ebooks acquired over the last few years on all manner of things, including Food/Recipes and Creativity. And Procrastination. Yup, probably a few unread books about procrastination lurking on my Kindle app. Irony.
7. Empty the compost bin and bung a load on the raspberries and rhubarb, then restart the Bokashi system (halted temporarily because the compost bin is FULL).
8. Decorate the stairwell - paint the walls, but also - sigh - strip, sand and repaint the banisters.
9. Finish the Do What You Love for Life course started in January. I came to a grinding halt when it asked me to consider all things to do with "money". I'm not good at confronting that one.
10. Start and finish online course on WordPress
11. After WordPress course, completely overhaul my website
12. Meanwhile, at least update the gallery section of my website; hopelessly out of date
13. Start and finish online course in NLP
14. Start to firm up ideas for ebooks, PDF tutorials and online courses that I have had for ages
15. Be More Consistent - with blogging, Facebook page, Etsy shop and so on.
16. Make More Books
17. Obsessively search charity shops for interesting second-hand books and papers to Make More Books.
18. Find another 30 hours in the day.