Saturday 26 July 2014

Summer break

It's been one of those weeks - but aren't they all?

Flat out busy, which has been the story of this year. I'm very aware that this poor blog has been sadly neglected over the past few months. Blame a manic schedule, blame facebook - yes, do that anyway! Facebook is easier and quicker to update, but it's not the same, is it?

I didn't even get around to showing you my pictures from a day trip to Dungeness:







So I hereby promise that when I get back from doing a bit of this


and I'm feeling refreshed and revitalised, normal service will be resumed.

Have a good summer, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing about the adventures of Whippets en Normandie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely summer break. That old boat is just beautiful.

    FB - bah humbug!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to visit Dungeness, I love bleak landscapes and want to visit Derek Jarmen's garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love reading your comments, and always reply personally if I can.