Monday 30 August 2010

Spur of the moment stuff

 A sketch I made in October, looking back down the road towards the sea (Cardigan Bay). 

The gate to our track is just behind and on the left.  We're going there on Friday for my sister's wedding, and I realised that apart from 100 invitations, I hadn't "made" her anything as a present.

I found the sketch on Saturday night, sat up in bed with a notebook and pencil and decided how to embroider it, and started and finished it in three hours yesterday evening (trying to blot out the memory of the whippet racing humilitation).

I'm quite pleased with it. 
It needs stretching and lacing over card (boring boring) and I need to persuade someone to frame it for me by the end of Thursday...a minor detail.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! I love reading your comments, and always reply personally if I can.