Wednesday 20 October 2010

Play


Front

I discovered a book about how what you do for a living should be as much like play as possible (I haven't read it, just reserved it at the library).  In the meantime, I've been playing with my embellisher, because it is still sitting on my desk from the weekend's experiments.  But how can I get paid  for doing this?  That's the question.  Hopefully all will be revealed...

Back

My husband suggested that because the sewing machine and embellisher are now "out" on the same desk, perhaps I could work them simultaneously, a bit like Jean Michel Jarre or Rick Wakeman...two foot pedals, two pieces of work, off the embellisher and onto the sewing machine.  Now THAT's multitasking...


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I hope you gave him a helpful suggestion or two as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love reading your comments, and always reply personally if I can.