Thursday 20 January 2011

Finished something



A member of the Wednesday Workshop faction of our Guild cut up a beautiful Thai jacket into lots of little pieces. We were each given a piece and the challenge was to make something, anything with it.
Oh for goodness sake, I would have just bought the jacket if I'd known she was taking the scissors to it.
Anyway, this is my effort. I don't really like it, but at least I've done it.

Now please can I get on with weaving my chicken wire chimney?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment! (can't find an email address for you). I'm with you on not cutting beautiful things up - different if it was an old shirt or something!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love reading your comments, and always reply personally if I can.