Continuing on my theme of plants, leaves and strippy "patchwork",
I made a book
thick with handmade (not by me) paper pages, with a couple of cords to hold it together.
Here is the front:
and here is the back:
I got all worried that it wasn't botanically correct.
Which gave me an idea.
Maybe my university days and my BSc in Horticulture* won't be wasted after all!
I'm off to the woods later to sketch more wild flowers while the Whippet chases squirrels. I also hope to find some more half-haycorns. I don't know what I'm going to do with them, but I'm getting a little obsessive about finding them now.
*You certainly wouldn't know this about me from looking at my garden...