Having survived beyond 11.11am yesterday, I think I'm about done in now...
This week I:
* sang until my lungs nearly burst at our choir's Christmas concert - but apparently we "nailed" the last note of "NOEL!!!" so it was worth it just for that!
* stuffed my face with sticky toffee cupcakes
* made an enormous Christmas stocking that my nephew could probably sleep inside (although I've heard he doesn't sleep...)
* sang my heart out again at Church carols
* been overawed and stunned and brought to tears by the Girl and other students (and staff) at the school carol service
* made a shoal of potholders...as you do...or as I do....
(pattern from this magazine)
* nobly walked the whippet throught the rain (well, most days...)
* had a haircut
* constructed a new wallet for Himself - to be finished this evening (?!) or at some time during the journey between here and wettest westest Wales...as long as Himself keeps his eyes on the motorway and doesn't try and sneek a peek. And yes, he will be driving - slipstitching bias binding and negotiating the M4 don't really mix well.
Here is the unfinished wallet, with its very plain outside:
* cleaned the house
So here's wishing everyone - (especially new followers!!) - a wonderful Christmas and I'll see you in the New Year!!