Friday 23 March 2012

The future's bright, the future's shiny...

And in future I shall be sporting this little handbag


instead of my tired-old-boring-black M&S one.
I made it from the offcuts of my snazzy new bag and I am chuffed.

Here is the front:


Here is the back:


And most exciting of all, here is the inside:


A snazzy lining, and a zipped pocket also with snazzy lining! 

HOWEVER...
The excitement of a new bag being one thing, this next thing is in a completely different league:


I can't really say much right now as I need to locate and put on my Thinking Cap, so I can only repeat the sentiment of my title words:

The future's most DEFINITELY shiny...!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love that bag! It's beautiful.

    This makes me wish I could sew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag. The exhibition is on till middle April l think. Wherte are you in UK?xThanks for leaving a message on my blogx lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much as that is a beautiful bag... I'm intrigued by your shiny future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a really shiny future with your new bag full of good things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love reading your comments, and always reply personally if I can.