Sunday 3 October 2010

Brownies badge crafting

 
 Girl has been working towards her Brownies craft badge. 
 The lethal weapon above is a selection of paper beads, recently varnished, drying..
We have already stitched an owl and we're very pleased with the result despite a slight incident when his head exploded due to over-zealous stuffing, requiring emergency surgery...Will post a pic when the sun comes out long enough to allow a decent photo.
Meanwhile, I'm going to try a self-imposed blog ban for a few days.  After an hour spent sat at my desk moaning because I didn't know what to do or where to start and I had to start cooking dinner soon anyway, it has been decided (by committee)  that I need to concentrate on my own ideas and not get sidetracked by all the beautiful blogs with too many ideas and things to try and websites about bento boxes and sticking things on stones and vegetable based recipes and oh look, a Crocs sale....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love reading your comments, and always reply personally if I can.